TTN TMBH100 Issue

I have a 3 week old TMBH100. It worked great until 5AM this morning. I then stopped taking to the console. I have rebooted and checked my Internet. I rebooted the TMBH100 and reprogrammed it. The data in my TTN Gateway profile is correct. The device itself shows solid green for ~60 seconds followed by ~10 seconds of 1/4 seconds flashes. I had Automatically Update Gateway turned on. My best guess at this point is (1) I picked up a corrupted/bad update or (2) the unit had developed an internal hardware issue. Has anyone else seen this before in this unit? Thanks in advance.

At the moment my sensors are elsewhere (new system here). I am in the US using 915MHZ. The Gateway is eui-58a0cbfffe801654 and I am connecting via US West but have tried other routers. You are correct that what I am seeing closely resembles a recurring issue starting in Sept of 2018 and aggregated as “the not connected / not seen in console central topic part 1”.

Thank you for your time and response.

This topic may be of interest to you…

There are some issues with gateways appearing as offline in the TTN console currently. Can you confirm node data is still reaching your applications?

1 Like