TTN mapper app IOS

Hi Can anyone help with setting up TTN mapper app for IOS, as how to configure and what to input into below fields and where you find this information with in TTN???

Handler region?
Device ID?
Application ID?
Application Access key?

Have you set up a device/sesnor/tracker/node in TTN? - Sounds like not? Info per device console page…

Thanks for the reply @Jeff-UK.
Yes, we have an Adeunis FTD device setup on TTN and its mapping Beams in TTN mapper so all working great.
Was looking to get the TTN mapper app working on my Iphone, I’m comfortable with Handler region and Device ID but not sure where I find the info for Application ID and Application access key?

AppID = The Name of your Application at the Application ID field.
Application access key = Applcations > API KEY (on the right) > create API KEY

Get some rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @clv
Ok with Application ID now thank you, sorry one more question the API key I created is 98 characters long but it on wants 58 characters?

I am not sure if the ioS version of TTN Mapper is currently working. Last TTC I heard from @jpmeijers that there was still an issue with IoS version. You may look at TTNMapper of ask @jpmeijers .

Indeed, the iOS app for TTN Mapper has not been updated to support V3. It was a third party project over which TTN Mapper and I do not have control. And currently there is no iOS developer to take over the project.