Ttn-asia-se handler down

Looks like the asia-se handler is down. Haven’t seen any data coming through in nearly 12 hours for multiple applications. I have another application on meshed-handler which is working fine.

Seems like it to me as well. Want trying to figure out why my data isn’t coming in.

I am Having the same Problem but on Further testing the Gateway is Getting the Payloads its just not passing the Payloads to the Application and then that not being forwarded on to the Applications servers.
Also Connecting a New Node works OK it is only a Problem with nodes that have been connected for some time already in my case for over 4 weeks non stop till now.
Any one with any similar faults or an answer ?

I have removed and re-added nodes and still have a problem. The gateway sees the messages, the application sees only the join request but no join accept or data payloads.

Well My Nodes have just come back online by themselves any Clues ?

I changed my Gateway router from Meshed to ttn-router-eu and it works again. Maybe a problem with the Router.

Seems to be a problem with the combination. Meshed router to Meshed handler works as well.