Recomended Dashboard for TTN devices

Hi,

I would like to build an application based on a collection of LORAWan sensor nodes collecting data.

The application should have a dashboard and be able to show a map of where the sensors are located and what the data presently is there. Also we need to see the historical data. In addition the dashboard should have the ability to send downlink commands back to the nodes.

I have looked at Thingspeak but its not very functional, also have just looked at AWS but all the documentation seems to be very old and nothing matches the current screens in AWS. If you look at the TTN Video on AWS it is 3 years old.

So - what should I be looking at using to do this at it seems AWS integration is not a common choice.

Thanks for any ideas here.

Depending on complexity of your needs the quickest and easiest right now might well be Cayenne/MyDevices integration with TTNV2, I use it quite a bit myself for POC rapid show and tell demo’s developments, though future uncertain with V3 as they havent yet committed to integration for V3 and many are getting anxious about if this will arrive before V2 freeze and final switch. I gather some have success with patching their own connection to Cayanne from V3 (through Webhooks or Node-Red?), but havent tried myself yet. Try it and if ok for you then join others and lobby Cayenne directly (via their own forum?) to continue with V3 :wink:

Thingsboard has a map option.

If you look on the v3 console for integrations you can see what’s supported and the look at their feature set.

But I wouldn’t get too invested in anything on v2 as it won’t be here in 2022.

Thanks Nick.

How do I migrate a node to the V3 stack? Its not obvious from the messages that are showing up.

Migrate your Gateways and Devices | The Things Network