Problems accessing user profile settings

I have installed version 3.27.0 open source on Ubuntu 22.04. I followed the documentation to install the stack on localhost with Docker (Docker | The Things Stack for LoRaWAN).
I am having issues accessing the user profile configuration:"

I’m very new to the platform, so I don’t understand what’s happening. The logs in the terminal aren’t showing any errors, so I don’t know where to begin to solve this problem.
Has anyone encountered this error before?

Hi, did you get this fixed? I am having the same issue. @bdevia

The correct path for the profile settings is /oauth/profile-settings and you are accessing /console/profile-settings.

How did you arrive at this link (/console/profile-settings)? Was it in the documentation? The Profile Settings button on the console should automatically go to the right URL.

Thanks Kirshna, /console/profile-settings is how it came when I installed the stack. When I hover my mouse over the “Profile Settings” link it displays /console/profile-settings.

I can confirm /oauth/profile-settings works but I would like the link to be the correct one in the console.

Where can I change that? I don’t see it in the config files.

Profile-settings

The example configuration is wrong. I’ll fix this in the documentation. Thanks for pointing this out.
The required config is console.ui.account-url: <your domain>/oauth/profile-settings.

2 Likes

Thank you, changed the config and it now works!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.