No Application Payload in Uplink message

Hi
I am am using Murata’s 1SJ module running custom applicaiton on custom hardware. This is developed using ST’s LoRa SDK 1.3.1 which worked absolutely fine for ABZ module. ST provide a patch for this SDK to be used with 1SJ module.

I have got about 20 boards and when I test them, they all seem to work perfectly and uplink messages can be seen on TTN console. However, when my colleagues test these boards at different physical locations (different countries), LoRa join works, there are uplink messages but not payload.

Here is an example of the device that works as I am testing it:

and here is the one that is not showing applicaiton payload (as being tested ny a colleague in a different country):

They are all directed to the same application on TTN. Identical hardwares, firmwares, keys, Gateways and they all worked when I tested them previously.

Payload size is 42 bytes.

I will appreciate any help with this please.

Thanks

But all countries using the same frequency plans (nodes & GW’s) and correctly configured - including any sub-bands where applicable? No need to be secretive - just tell us where as may help spot obvious gotcha’s! :slight_smile:

By mistake, the data being sent was actually 59 bytes (debug information) and due to different SF value, it wasn’t working at other places (Switzerland, Ireland) due to 51 byte payload size limitation.

Issue resolveed, Thanks.