"name": "no_application_rights",

hello, I am a new user of TTN.
I am French. sorry for the english. I only speak it under torture!

I have an ESP32 which communicates via Lorawan without problem.

The data is retrieved from my server.

So far, no problem.

the uplink part works very well.

The problem arises on the downlink.

I want to send a byte to my device from my server.

I am on version 3.31 of TTN.

in the console at Application level:

I added a KEY API

I linked it to the webhook.

I use postman to do a test before launching into development on my server.

and I got this error when sending:

has anyone had the problem?
Is there something I’m not doing well?

Sharing most of your keys and the URL of your TTI instance?

Your application & device ids look strange - like you are trying for some security by obfuscation which is a bit pointless with the security already provided and just makes understanding things when you come to debug issues like this.

Perhaps try creating an application & device with shorter names - like “pas-assez” and “d-oeufs”.

And then read the web hook documentation as your screen shot doesn’t show the required permission which would be the root of your problem. Oh, and the wrong path, you’ve used the one for the REST interface, not for the web hook.

If it still doesn’t work when you’ve turned on the correct permission, we’ll need to figure out your 11 headers when only two are needed and one more is recommended.

Don’t worry about your English, you can be assured that you all extract every ounce of payback when we try to speak French on holiday.

Sorry, the problem is resolved.

I put the appkey in application_id and ‘deveui’ in device_id!!

like this it works!

`https://fissurecle.eu2.cloud.thethings.industries/api/v3/as/applications/**myappli**/devices/eui-70b3d57ed8003006/down/push

it is true that I could have renamed my device

Thank you for your reply !`

LoL - perils of non-obvious Ids.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.