Migrate lps8v2 The Things Stack to another Server

Hi,

i have a LPS8V2 form dragino that runs a Thing Stack networkserver. i want to migrate the stack configs (devices and applications) to another server i got running on a RPI. How can i do that? the migration tool only seems to support migrations form v2 to v3. I also saw no post about using the CLI tool, but i can’t find how this can be used. is there anyone that has done this before and/or could help me?

Kind Regards,
Thomas

I believe it’s actually ChirpStack, based on the Dragino documentation and that there is no release for TTS on ARM MCU’s.

The documentation has details on migrating data from Chirpstack.

You haven’t said what you are running on your Pi so it’s hard to say what will happen at that end.

hi nick, the lps8v2 does infact run a Things Stack server. ChirpStack is indeed another option but that is not used. on the Pi i’m running a Things stack server that i installed with the use of docker

If it’s TTS at either end, then you just use the CLI to export & import devices.

how would i do that? is it possible to do that with a windows laptop? is there a good tutorial somewhere?

The TTS documentation doesn’t have a tutorial but it does say how to do it. Links to docs bottom right of every console page.