LPS8 - Beginner need some community support

Dear TTN Community

I am beginner and want to start working with LoRaWAN. My devices are a LSP8 gateway and a LSN50 sensor. The gateway is added to the TTN console, the application runs and the sensor shows live data.

Now I have configured the local Mosquitto MQTT server running on Linux. But no data is published. I see in the Mosquitto log that the gateway connects to MQTT. Is there an option to enable which sensors sends data to the local MQTT server? I have already created a channel mapping with TTN MQTT, and this worked too.

My question is: what did I miss so the data is sent to local MQTT? I also see no data in /var/iot/channels.

Any help for the first steps is very appreciated.

LPS8 Firmware is lgw-5.4.1640315898

Screenshot of the MQTT page:

lsp8_mqtt_configuration

Regards from Switzerland

Martin

The mqtt settings in the gateway should not be set when using TTN. The gateway should be configured to use UDP to send the data to TTN and your applications can subscribe to the mqtt feed provided at the TTN servers.

Hi Jac

Thank you for responding. I have now set it up to upload data to TTN, this works very well. A local Node-Red job gathers the MQTT data for further processing.

Regards, Martin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.