Issue with a gateway accepting a join of some sensors

I have a new gateway in Canary Islans and i am getting this issue that i haven’t seen before in other gateways in continental Spain.
As you can see in the image, i am getting a “Downlink transmision failed with result TOO_EARLY” and also: “failed to schedule on path {gateway_uid}” “failed to schedule join accept for transmission on Gateway Server”
I have also read that rising the “Schedule any time delay” in the gateway settings may solved the issue, so I have tried it, rising this number to 2.1s, and i thing now it works better, but still missing lots of messages, also i don’t know if i can rise this number as much as i want, that is why i am asking here. Thank in advance

That means the downlink actually getting to the gateway too late. Increasing the setting you changed is the right solution if you can’t use a faster (lower ping times to Ireland) internet connection.

The maximum is about 4 seconds.

Hi Kersing,
Sorry, i didn’t answer, thank you very much for your help, I am still loosing some message, but I am happy with the improvements, so it works as much as it was possible. The ping there is what it is.
Kind regards

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.