Integrations - Azure IoT Hub

Hi All,

This is my first post so please go easy on me.

I have been following this guide Deployment Guide | The Things Stack for LoRaWAN (thethingsindustries.com) unfortunately I can only see 3 integration options in my application, am I missing something here? I did wonder if it was because I am using the Community Edition, although I have seen other guides where people are using the Community Edition and they have the the Azure IoT Hub integration listed, along with Storage Integration and AWS IoT, all of which I cannot currently see.

ttn-integrations

I have done some Googling and looking at this forum before posting here and not found an explanation yet so hopefully someone on here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Faz

Checked and see same - did see full list briefly on one App but lost on page refresh - have flagged via post to Slack #ops

Thanks for taking a look Jeff, I was sure it was there when I first setup my account although that was a few weeks ago

We are aware of this problem and currently working on a fix that will be rolled out ASAP. We also improved our testing flow to ensure that such issues won’t happen again.

Great thanks for the update