I need help to recover my gateway---

Hello, I need help to recover my gateway… could you tell me how to request technical support from the TTS staff…

Apparently an error in the API key caused TTS to remove it from the console, I have looked for information in the documentation, I can’t understand if I need to claim it, activate it, reactivate it, I don’t understand.

The Gateway is a RAK 2247 mounted on a Rasberry pi hat, configured in LoRa Basic Station integrated to BalenaIO.

Thank you very much for your advice…

Post in the #support channel on Slack - give them all the details the first time, most particularly the gateway EUI which is not a secret as it appears in uplink meta data.

Hello Descartes, they suggest that I generate new credentials to be able to add the Gateway, could you guide me, new credentials can be generated.

I can’t access the support channel in Slack, do I need an invitation?

Who’s they?

If you need to generate a new EUI for your gateway as RAK generate it from the MAC address of the Ethernet which is one way, but others exist, there’s a link to my EUI generating tool on the forum or you could start creating a device on the console & use the autogenerated one from there.

I ‘endure’ Slack so can’t remember the details of login vs invite - I recall posting an invite link on the forum if you want to search here or there is also a link on the status web page.