I cannot enter the console

Hello, I am trying to enter my console and it reports the following error.
Can somebody help me?
Regards.

something

1 Like

Hey @swissnet !
The issue should be solved now - please let us know if you still encounter it.

This problem was very frustrating. We are using the community version that relies on sending messages to this forum.

Since we were unable to do any kind of login (normal user account, new user accounts) we were unable to post a message here or reply to this thread. We also tried sending via twitter.

The thing is that there was no indication that thethingsnetwork acknowledged that indeed was a general problem affecting several users. From the lack of answer and communication we couldn’t tell whether TTN was aware and/or working to resolve the issue.

This was very frustrating.

There hasn’t been any indication that this was the case, it seems related to deleting an account and then using the same email address.

Support issues aren’t picked up here by TTI staff - they will be relayed to Slack by various regulars if it appears as a pattern - but anyone can use the Slack support channel which is a login to Slack and therefore independent. Two others did exactly that.

Probably a good time to bookmark / setup such things whilst it is on your mind.

Descartes thank you for the status link. It would be nice to have it in the main page. Also I was not aware of the possibility to login in the slack channel. Where can I find information about this?

Since I was unable to log using my normal email (I believe it was never deleted) and a user that I created this morning (and was never used before) to try to access the forum (incognito windows) to post a message. I looked in the main page and only found Youtube, github, twitter and Linked In.

Capture23

On the status page …

1 Like

Thanks for the help, it’s already working