GPS weird behavior on the route

Hi all,
Question over weird behaviour of my GPS.
Arduino with GPS shield and Lora Bee from dragino with OTAA join procedure. trasmission every 30 sec, coords in hex.
On the 1st august I was on a top of a mountain in Italy (1500 m altitude) and worked perfectly reaching gateways more than 100Km away ( switched on only for 1 hour to test it)
Then I placed it on the roof of the car and start the trip to Bremen ( Germany)
It starts to work, I reached some of the previovous gateways, but it stop to work after about 2 hours and did not even join my homebase gateway when arrived near Bremen.
(battery where still ok).
I was expecting to not see a gateway in the middle of the mountain, but I was expecting some points in Germany.image
Thanks in advance for give me a hint to clarify this.

Every 30 seconds, thats a lot ?

Easy to run into legal duty cycle restrictions or TTN fair access limits if you transmit so often.

that is!
Thanks!
As usual the problem is in front of the screen.
I made the calculation to cover the trip with SF7 and consumed airtime of 60ms. (and found a decimal error)
I was expecting to have 10 hours to cover the trip with SF7.
I have reviewd the data on TTN mapper and found the device was automatically switching from SF 9 up to SF11/12 most of the timeā€¦
Indipendently from the transmission rate programmed to use that give a budget for about 37 messages per day. Which I correctly got.
The times when the unit transmit and no GW was on sight (beeing in a tunnel or between building/mountain) of course were not counted.
Best regards