Gateway don't transmit message to the application

i’m building a lorawan wth TTN v3 for studying, use arduino with MCCI LMIC library and single channel gateway. Gateway recieved message, but don’t transmit to the application.
Capture2
Capture1
I registered my device using ABP. And Nwskey, Device address, Appskey were used correctly as instructed,

PLEASE read the discussions in this forum concerning Single Channel Packet Forwarder and disconnect it from TTS CE.

If you restart the FCNT from 0 on your device every time it boots up, the packets will be received by the gateway but will be rejected in the backend and not arrive in the application. The FCNT should be strictly increasing.

If your device is an ABP device, you can enable the “Resets frame counters” option under General Settings / Network layer of your device. This is a bit of a hack and compromises security.

If you use a single channel gateway, on average probably 7 out of 8 messages will not be received.

I’m sorry, I don’t know about that. I will disconnect it, but around me there aren’t any other gateways, i will try other way such as gateway by raspberry

Thanks for your help

Any gateway you use needs to be based on a multichannel, multi-SF LoRa concentrator board (sx1301, sx1302, etc and a short list of similar chips). There are indeed ways to build one with a pi, but you need to use the multichannel radio card, you can’t just wire a node radio to a pi.