Gateway added to V3 but devices do not connect

Good morning all

I had a gateway in V2 up to December 2021. It has been added to V3 last January and it is now connected and active (but it was not deleted from V2 because I could not connect to this console from December).

At December there were 2 devices in V3 (live) and 1 device still in V2 (no connection). I have added the residual 1 device to V3 last January.

The gateway is now active but all the 3 devices do not connect.

I cannot access to V2 so I do not know if something there still presente, causing issues.

Any advice to help ?

Many thanks
Michele

Hello, good morning, something similar happens to me, the gateway appears connected, but the devices are not added, in the gateway it shows me device traffic but in the application it does not show anything, someone who has an idea would be of great help…
These are the data that are presented in the gateway console

Thread hijacking & double posting isn’t recommending.

Please repost this in your own thread, your issue is, if I’m correct, relatively easy to fix and likely unrelated to this issue - this thread has devices that were working, yours haven’t yet.

First, please forget about v2, it will have no bearing on issue as it has been turned off as far as devices are concerned.

1. What are these mystery devices (make & model)?
  2. What is your mystery gateway (make & model)?
  3. How are they configured to connect?
  4. If they are on OTAA did you transfer the session over or did you ask them to rejoin?

Please consider that the volunteers here need some detail to be able help, so please ensure you answer all four questions.