Device Settings in Crashes with Error Message in "Console"

Hi all,
most likely its “partially” my own fault as i played arround with EU NAM regoin in the settings of an device (within an application). If its the wrong region its clear that I cannot edit the device. but as soon as I go to the correct region and “click” on the device, i see the following error message…so i’m stuck as i cannot edit/ use the device anymore.

Anyone any idea how i can reset it without removing the Application and killing all other deivces linked?

Thanks Norbert

Mod edit of title, was: Device Settings in TTN - Crashes with Error Message in “Console” - any idea who can help from TTN?

We are TTN - TTN is the community of volunteers.

If you have a support contract, TTI staffers can help.

Thanks but no, i’m a student not a company able to afford any support contract.

In the end, what does that mean. whithout support contract you simply need to create a new account and leave the broken app/dev behind? Somehow there must be some buggy portal code as a switch of server region should not run into a situation where the device section produces error html code.

Thanks a lot
Norbert

Don’t know about you, but I’ve owned software for over 30 years now that still has “features” in it - mostly because the designers didn’t anticipate someone doing something like moving a device from one continent to another …

Not sure why one device being broken would require you to create a new account or even a new application, you could just put some duct tape over the part of the screen that has the offending device.

Or, as you are a student and should be in practise, explore & learn and read the documentation for other ways to add, edit or delete devices …

But under all & any circumstances, TTN comes with no SLA, you get it for free, they can’t fund one on one support as well.