Copy of payload to external MQTT

So, my question is whether, even if I have my devices inside the TTN console, I’ll be able to send copies of their payloads to an external MQTT.

To explain: I have a lab and I’m testing interactions and homologations all the time. In this case, I’d like to know if it’s possible that by receiving my payloads in TTN, I could forward a copy of these messages to my own MQTT which is hosted on a server. So I would handle the messages both in TTN and in my own MQTT.

For example to RabbitMQ, any tutorial to follow to make it all easier?

There is no message handling in a LoRaWAN Server - they process uplinks and send them somewhere.

“external MQTT” - a broker or a client? What do the docs say is available? What does forum search say about the TTS MQTT instance.

Please take some time out to do some reading and do not expect a quick response - this is not a paid support service - sending me a message asking how to create a topic raises concerns about your expectations / speed over the ground / coffee use.

It would be for a broker.

Before creating the topic I looked up how to do it, and I even tried, but unfortunately I couldn’t achieve what I was looking for.

I tried to use the integration tab itself to do what I needed to do, but I ended up getting lost and that’s why I’m asking for help.

You can only set up a client, why do you want to setup broker?

Not sure if this still works, but I remember setting this up a couple of years ago and it was fine then