Can't Subscribe to Events through CLI

Hi,

I have a particular situation with some OTAA prototype nodes and I need to check their RSSI and SNR information through the gateways live data feed on the V3 console (Community).

I have 4 GWs already migrated to V3 and I need to check how each of them are doing in terms of receiving the signal coming from the prototype nodes.

The prototypes all need to have an active session with TTN V2, and that is because of downlink timing issues (rxdelay1 needs to be updated) with V3 (I don’t want to get into the details). I know I need to update them to work with V3, but that is not an option for me. Also, there are no V2 gateways around the test site. The V3 GWs will see the uplinks, but will drop them since no device fits.

That said, I wanted to log all events going on with the V3 GWs and filter for DevAddr, RSSI and SNR using ttn-lw-cli. So far I have been able to login (using OAuth or an API-Key) but when I use the command here:

$ ttn-lw-cli events subscribe --gateway-id gtw-xxx-yyy

(from Working with Events | The Things Stack for LoRaWAN)

I get these warnings (two of them):

WARN Event stream closed                      error=error:pkg/auth/rights:no_gateway_rights (no rights for gateway `gtw-xxx-yyy@ttn`) uid=gtw-xxx-yyy@ttn
WARN Event stream closed                      error=error:pkg/auth/rights:no_gateway_rights (no rights for gateway `gtw-xxx-yyy@ttn`) uid=gtw-xxx-yyy@ttn

Looks like I don’t have to authorization to subscribe. I tested with a fully authorized API Key login, but it would not work either.

Any idea on how I could log this data? Is there a better way through the console?

Best,
Xavier