Beams not shown correctly in TTN Mapper

Hi,
we have strange problem with TTN Mapper.
We connected ~400 in Northern germany to ttn.
We can see them all in TTN Mapper.
In the context menu “heatmap” shows the correct thing.
BUT, beams shows only one beam to the north.
This happens with all our gateways.

Also when we use the “radar” in ttn mapper all our gateways face to north.

Is there something wrong with ttn mapper?

The gateway in Sonderborg (south denmark) also has this problem.

TTN Coverage (ttnmapper.org)

Any ideas?

Olaf

Paging JP! @jpmeijers

Just picked one of mine at random and see full 360deg :slight_smile: Below:
Are the results from your nodes filtered by gps direction/angle with narrow range? Are you filtering in some way when presenting/viewing? if you click on another GW in the area that is not part of your fleet (pity I removed my Hannover/Rugenbarg GW a month or so back!) do you see the same issue? Look at one say in NL… or UK…

You main pic shows some that are radial vs north aligned and zooming in on a few at random (e.g. one below) can see it is not part of your fleet. Looking at those north aligned (again randomly) looks like all sampled are yours (SH-NETZ_xxxxx) so likely a data feed problem?

That is a really strange effect. I can’t immediately think of a reason the data would come out like this for multiple gateways. I’ll have to investigate. @olaframge please email some more details (gateway IDs, device IDs, time ranges, etc) to support@ttnmapper.org and I’ll have a look when I get a chance.

Maybe you are the only one mapping in the area now and all your nodes are to the north.

All the other gateways were mapped over the last few years and that is why they look fine.