The LIBRARY basement part 10

flag
Happy Independence Day ! :sunglasses:

I guess the key point is here:-

"
an entirely new global financial system that is based out of Switzerland and intends to rival US monetary currency and the dollar"

What they dont want is anything that challenges or rivals the power of the US & the $US! :wink:

Though personally I wouldn’t touch FB crypto-currency with a double length barge pole…They cant be trusted to act responsibly with anything personal and certainly not with anything related to mine or my loved ones personal finances…(IMHO of course!) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cowtags
LoRaWAN Cattle Ear Tags on the Feedlot in Idaho

1 Like

x1450
Hacking Digital Calipers

22%20AM
LoRaHALL sensor - https://twitter.com/raymirabel

1 Like

01%20AM

GET YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW !
Sales end on Jul 31, 2019

26%20PM
The “Toyota Prius PHV” demonstration vehicle that achieves about 860 W of rated power from solar cells. NEDO, Sharp, Toyota start public road driving demonstration

About 4.8 times the rated power from commercial models is used to charge electric vehicles

The solar cell panel which modularized the high efficiency solar battery cell of conversion efficiency 34% or more to the vehicle by mounting the panel on the roof, hood, back door etc of “Prius PHV”, and raising the rated power generation to about 860 W Produced a demonstration vehicle for traveling on public roads.

The maximum charging power to the drive battery at parking (Sun) is equivalent to 44.5km in EV range, and the maximum charging power to the driving battery and auxiliary battery system at running (Sun) is EV range 56.3 Equivalent to km

IHS Markit LPWAN assessment - Echoes other recent (last 3-9mo market reports)
TL:DR -

1. LPWAN now turning into a 2 horse race (NB-IoT/LoRa)
  2. Sigfox effectively 1st out of the block (wrt funding), now falling by the wayside trailing in 4th place
  3. Cellular IoT somewhat split by geography - China NB-IoT (by mandate?) vs mixed LTE-M/NB-IoT in rest of world (Latter taking pole position?)
  4. Cellular IoT missteps based on implementations with slower than expected roll-outs?
  5. Others failing to impact (On-Ramp, etc.), either by failing to take off or still being early/new technologies
  6. LoRa (LoRaWAN) the dominent none cellular technology
  7. Overall #'s still lower than expected/disappointing (IMHO realistic vs earlier excessive hype!!!)
    https://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1334892
4 Likes

SAMD21 MINI / Wemos D1 SAMD21 M0 Mini Development Board

2 Likes

the pollution of space continues, now ALL the big tech companies are involved

too late ? :sunglasses: