Business - Discovery vs Community - Individual accounts

Dont worry Nick, Amit is refering to the product promotion:

“The LoRaWAN base station enables devices such as sensors and embedded computers to connect to the internet. With an easy to connect process, you are creating the most substantial aspect of your IoT data network. Activate the gateway in just 5 minutes and create your own local network…”

Hmmm, in the context of this thread and referencing my use of the phrase “case studies”, I’m not so sure.

Dont understand your comment here Nick. Why do you think having PIC32 on thing gateway change my decision of buying this GW. And yes i researched before i purchased, i have no doubt on this GW i was just referring to 5 mins bring up promoted for this HW.

I am here to seek help from expert (since i am not, i am just starting). I saw your response and didnt invited you to provide your expertise on this thread. I am still grateful to you for your response but these community forums are for sharing knowledge, and not making fun of people asking suggestions here (no matter how silly, if you dont want then dont share your super knowledge for such silly questions).

You sent me a direct message which looked suspiciously like a direct invitation and then didn’t follow the advice given.