Actively maintained Opensource Air Quality Monitoring projects?

Well, is the payload only reporting the BME280 data, or is your payload decoder not even trying to look at the SDS011 data?

Judging by the length of your payload (more than 11 bytes I see on your screenshot), I’d say TTN receives your payload just fine!

Payload is Cayenne format, and the app is setup to use the Cayenne decoder, so I’m guessing that all that gets sent is the BME280 data given that gets decoded fine.

I’ve added in some shotgun debugging statements to the code as well for when the data is added to the payload from the SDS011, and they don’t get printed, so I’m assuming that the sensor isn’t actually sending the data back correctly

Apparently, the aggregator.get() in send_dust() fails for the PM data as the reported payload is indeed just BME280. So aggregator.add() must have failed… if that helps anything.

Thanks, that makes sense, I may just order a new SDS011 from AliExpress and see if that makes a difference - these ones are well over 4 years old now and have been sat in storage for all that time.